Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ghanaian Actress Speaks On What Turns Her On In The Bedroom

My Man's Face Turns Me On- Ella Mensah Speaks

The fast-rising Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah who is currently in Nigeria shooting a movie, reveals that she intends to be the best Ghanaian actress in Nollywood and how her boobs have got her movie roles.
Speaking with Playground, Ella talked about some of her top movies, Educated Housemaids, 11am, Mirabel, Playboy and others, adding that her most daring role was when she had to take off her bra in a movie.

Ella said: “The daring thing I did was one movie I shot last year where I had to take off my bra. They didn’t show my front, they showed my back, like my back being bare, no bra and all that but I can’t remember the movie title now”.
Speaking on what sexually arouses her, Ella said: “During sex, seeing my man’s face is enough for me”.
When further asked if her assets or boobs had helped her in getting movie roles, Ella said: “No, I think I get many offers for roles; a lot of people always say it is because I am pretty or because I am endowed. Yes, you need to be presentable; you need to be pretty to be in front of a camera but at the same time it’s not all about that. You need to be talented, you need to know what you do; you need to speak well and be eloquent. You just have to have talent but beauty is more like icing on the cake”.
Read the full interview in .

No comments: