Thursday, August 20, 2015

Khloe Kardashian is my wife..Any man dating her is wasting his time-Lamar Odom


Lamar Odom seems to have realized Khloe is his soulmate and he made a mistake signing those divorce papers.Speaking to Intouch Magazine, Lamar who referred to Khloe as his wife said about their most recent public encounter.....
“We spoke [beforehand]A misunderstanding between me and my wife became public. It’s hurtful. That woman is my wife. Without the ring on my finger. [Even] with her picture being taken with another man, that woman is my wife.”“She’s [my] soul mate," I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.And the weirdest part about it is because I really know how she feels about me.”

No comments: