Thursday, September 3, 2015

Beautiful Woman Beaten To A Pulp Because Of Her Looks

A young woman was brutally beaten by a jealous couple because she was too beautiful for them, Bristol, England, UK.
Shadae Worrell was playing with her six-year-old daughter Tyra near their home when a pair attacked her. The woman says that before attacking her the duo made comments about the way she looks like, her make up and clothing. She says they punched, trying to disfigure her face, kicked and knocked her to the ground in front of her scared daughter.


They beat me because I was too beautiful
Recalling the horror day Shadae said: “The fact they were trying to get to my face and not anywhere else – well I just think she was obviously jealous. They were laughing about the state of my face after and I just looked horrific – I was covered in blood.  I was on the floor and they were just repeatedly kicking me in the face and head.

Shadae Worrell was ttacked in front of her little daughter
When it was happening, I just thought I was going to die. A few more punches and I think I would have been unconscious. I have got scars over my face and I’m worried that they will be there for the rest of my life. To think they did this in front of my daughter and other children is just horrible. It is just absolutely disgusting to do that in front of children.

 Several days after the attack a man and woman were arrested but managed to go free

During the attack it felt like they were aiming for my face. I’m scarred for life now. It must have been jealousy, that’s all I can think.It felt like the whole attack was planned. After she finished attacking me she said ‘look at her ugly face now’.”
Luckily, Ms Worrell was rescued by her friend and taken to hospital for treatment.  Several days after the attack a man and woman were arrested but managed to go free due to insufficient evidence and differing witness statements.

No comments: