Monday, September 7, 2015

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Does Not Know How To Cook?

The single life has ended even as a new life commences for the newly wedded Nollywood star, Tonto Dikeh.

She has started letting her fans into the changes marriage has brought her way so far. The actress also reflects on missing out on cooking tutorials from her step mother.

She revealed she has been experimenting in the kitchen so far, as she is forced to take the cooking tutorials herself.
She also recounts the times her step mother compelled her to be in the kitchen and learn some cooking techniques, but she would turn the offers down with flimsy excuses.
These days, however, she credits her sister for helping out with some cooking techniques.
Dike posted a picture of the indigenous meal she prepared with the caption:


“Rivers state fisherman’s Soup & fufu for breakfast. I miss my step mom’s cooking mahn, remember those days she will ask me to come learn to cook I would reply her with I can’t soil my nails, laughs, childish Tonto but now I’m a bad ass chef. Thanks to my Yokozuna Tushtati01 for the recipe. Picture don’t do justice to this meal. My local side,”

She later posted another picture of the spaghetti dinner she made.
See photos below:

No comments: